Water damage can happen at any time of the year and for a variety of reasons. If you’ve been affected by water or flood damage, you know the importance of getting a professional restoration company on the job for the long haul. It’s important to know that flood or water damage cannot be successfully cleaned without a full restoration.
Allowing just any company to come in and try a quick fix might leave your home susceptible to mold growth and further wreckage. To ensure that your home is restored to its original state and that the danger of mold growth is eliminated, we utilize a multi‐step process designed to remove all moisture and restore your home. It’s the best way to get your Baltimore, MD home back to normal.
What Does Our Flood and Water Damage Process Look Like?
At Green Clean Restoration, we’re proud of the work we do. From the moment we arrive to the moment we leave, we take the utmost care in restoring your property in the following steps:
- We will utilize our state-of-the-art equipment to efficiently and safely remove excess water flooding your property, so our experts can assess the issues without any visual obstruction.
- We will do a thorough inspection of your property, to assess the damage and see what needs to be done to bring it back to a habitable state.
- We will remove the damaged furniture, appliances, and electronics and take any affected items for storage.
- We will thoroughly inspect every nook and cranny of your home to identify any structural problems that can put your property’s integrity at risk.
- Once your interiors are free of excess water and your personal belongings, we will dry out and dehumidify all of the affected areas to make it safe for you and your family to enter again.
While Waiting for Our Professionals, What Do You Do When Handling Flooding Situations?
While waiting for our professionals, it can be easy to get overwhelmed. Knowing that you have someone on your side and ready to help can alleviate a lot of stress. In the meantime, here are a few things you can do:
- Take any action necessary to ensure the safety of you and your family, including moving them to a different location, away from the flooding.
- If there is no water entering your home yet, but you’re aware of an advanced warning from your local weather reports, then try to move your important documents, electronics, appliances, and furnishing off the ground level to preserve as much of your personal items as possible.
- Always leave the property with your family immediately once the flooding begins, and let professionals handle the clean-up as the water can be swimming with toxic contaminants.
- If possible, try to shut off your home’s electricity and gas supply to minimize potential hazards.
Why It’s A Must to Green Clean Restoration to Handle Water and Flood Damages
Flooding can happen at the worst of times. From freezing nights to summer’s torrential downpours, it can happen on a warm day and on a stormy night. When you wake up one morning to a flooded home, time is of the essence.
The longer you wait to call a restoration professional, the more damage your property can sustain and the more susceptible you are to the dangers of mold.
At Green Clean Restoration, we offer water and flood damage restoration in Baltimore, MD. We have been on countless scenes over the years, and have helped hundreds of homes and businesses.
In that time, we have witnessed how water and flood-related damages can wreak havoc on anyone, anywhere, and how it can spread quickly. This can be an overwhelming problem to overcome, but we’re here to take over the dirty work for you so you can come home to a fully-restored oasis.